Volunteer with us
We are looking for an outgoing and motivated individual to join our team. The role is ideal for someone wanting to gain experience in an office environment and/or wanting to work in the third sector.
The role will be very flexible, and there will be the opportunity to be involved in any of the following areas:
· Production of educational resource and lesson plans for schools
· Marketing and outreach work to a broad range of actors
· Providing administrative support to the team
· Supporting organisation of a large events programme
· Historical research into various topics around the First World War
We encourage a range of applicants with all levels of experience.
If you are keen to join the NSI team please send a CV and covering letter of no more than 500 words to Lucy Kentish at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered Charity Number 1156148 - Company Number 8680319